PUERTO RICO’S CITIZEN DEBT AUDIT
HOW TO HELP?
Make your donation TODAY.
Your donation is the best way to help.
You can also use
Check or Money Order:
Comisión Ciudadana para la Auditoria Integral del Crédito Público
PO Box 21054, San Juan
Deposit in our account:
#010165791 Cooperativa Las Piedras
Share this link.
Share AuditNow.org on social media.
[uix_share_buttons color=’2′ size=’2′ fillet=’25px’ show=’facebook,twitter,google_plus,pinterest’]
Download, print, and share.
Print copies and post them at your work, school, and/or community.
Also, take a “selfie” demanding Puerto Rico’s Citizen Debt Audit NOW and share it to show your support.
WHO WE ARE
Puerto Rico is preparing for a historic citizens’ debt audit. This huge task is being driven by an organized group of citizens called the Citizen Front for the Debt Audit (Frente Ciudadano por la Auditoría de la Deuda), and the audit will be directed by the Citizen Commission for the Comprehensive Audit of the Public Debt (Comisión Ciudadana para la Auditoría Integral del Crédito Público).
Why we audit:
● To find out the truth
● To not repeat the same mistakes
● So that those responsible for the crisis pay
● To avoid abusive fiscal plans
● To not pay illegal and usurious debt
● No more schools will be closed
● Pensions are not cut
● Water and electricity bills are not raised
● To stop UPR tuition hikes and campus closures
● Essential services are not dismantled
● Workers’ Christmas bonus and vacation time are not taken away
● Labor rights are defended
● Our public services are not privatized
PUERTO RICO is going through one the of the worst economic and political crises in its history. This includes the imposition of the Fiscal Control Board by the United States and the drastic austerity measures for the payment of a legally questionable public debt. SIGN OUR PETITION HERE
To learn more…
THE PROCESS OF A COMPREHENSIVE CITIZEN DEBT AUDIT:
¿HOW TO AUDIT?
¿HOW MUCH DOES THE AUDIT PROCESS COST?